Like you, I am tired of the NDP government's constant missteps and mishandling of Alberta’s economy. A few short years ago under the leadership of Ralph Klein, our province was literally debt free. Now, under the NDP's "plan", taxes have gone up, we have a job-killing carbon tax, and we're on track for $96 billion in debt.
It is simply unacceptable to burden future generations with today's expenses and to crush our economy with new regulations and excessive new taxes. It is time for a change in Edmonton and that starts with electing an experienced, capable UCP member in our constituency.
I am asking for your support and your vote as I seek the United Conservative Party nomination to be your candidate for Calgary Acadia.
My BACKGROUND includes:
- I am your neighbour. Currently, I am the only registered UCP candidate who lives in Calgary Acadia (28 years in Kingsland).
- 3rd generation Albertan
- faculty member at Mount Royal University (finance)
- small business owner A2B2 Analytics (investments and analysis)
- university degrees MBA, D. Fin. (Doctorate in Finance), CFA designation
- Board Member (2008 - 2017) Calgary Egmont/ Acadia PC Constituency Association
- President (2014 - 2017) Calgary Acadia PC Constituency Association
- President (2017 - 2018) United Conservative Party (Calgary Acadia)
- one adult daughter
My CORE VALUES include:
- high personal & professional ethical standards
- proven commitment to volunteerism and community service– locally and beyond
- self-motivated hard worker
- belief in less government & promoting personal freedom
My COMMITMENT to you! I support:
- repealing the carbon tax
- the energy industry
- choice in education
- promoting a free enterprise economy
- review of all provincial departments to eliminate wasteful government spending
- restoring the Alberta Advantage
- being accessible, open and accountable
- collaborating with constituents
Alberta has reached a critical period regarding provincial finances. It is essential that our leaders work swiftly to reignite business confidence and expand investment in Alberta. My professional background and life experiences position me to contribute towards the rebuilding of business confidence /investment and financial stability in Alberta.
To support me and vote in the nomination election you need a current UCP membership. Please Call our office at 403-813-6688, Send E-mail to email@example.com or Mail the Amina Beecroft Campaign at 7416 – 7th St SW, Calgary, T2V 1G2.